Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years!!! Our Year in Review


 Happy New Years Everyone!!! Wow what a big year 2014 was for my family and I. The biggest highlights were that I started this blog, I started working toward my 2nd college degree, I got Married, and now My husband and I are about to own our 1st home. Not to mention while all of this was going on Baby Alex has been growing so much. He just turned 2 and boy is he busy!! He is growing up so fast and becoming his own little person, discovering how things in the world work. I am so excited to see the new adventures were going to have this year and share them with you all.














Wow time sure flys when your with the ones you Love!!!
Happy New Years Everyone!!! Let's make the Most out of 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment