Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday Weekly Recipes


Anyone who knows me knows that I love to cook and I love to eat, so I thought it would be an awesome idea to start a weekly recipe, it's basically just showcasing a meal that's easy for everyday moms to cook for there family and I also will put some of my experiences with cooking certain meals, so I hope everyone loves this....

This weeks Recipe is Tomato Cucumber Salad with Olives and Feta (from fivehearthome.com)


Dill & Garlic Dressing

  1. 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
  2. 1/4 cup of Red Wine Vinegar
  3. 1 1/2 teaspoons of Sugar
  4. 1 clove garlic Minced
  5. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  6. 1/4 teaspoon of dried Oregano
  7. 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
  8. Fresh ground Black Pepper, to taste

Salad
  1. 1 pound of Tomatoes (cherry or grape cut in half)
  2. 1 pound of Cucumbers (approximately cut into 2 large or 4 small dices)
  3. 1/2 cup of Kalamata Olives (drained, chopped, diced)
  4. 1/2 cup of Feta Cheese, crumbled
  5. 2 tablespoons of fresh dill, for garnish
*** I also added an Avacado, just because I love Avacado in my salads*****


Directions

For the Dressing...

  1. In a Medium bowl Mix all the ingredients until Throughly blended.
For the Salad
  1. In a Large Bowl combine all Salad ingredients
  2. Add Dressing mix to the bowl with Salad Ingredients and toss until everything is evenly coated.
  3. Let refrigerate for at least 4 hours, removing from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
  4. Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. This looks sooo delicious 😋😋😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was so delicious 😋 you should definitely try it out.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know how to best let you know, so I'm doing it here. I've nominated you for a Liebster award, because I think you're awesome! Please accept and pass on the love!
    http://gigglegiggletootroar.com/2014/07/29/the-liebster-award-woot-woot/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank you so much i humbly accept... i will try to have my post up tomorrow... so sweet.

      Delete