Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Cousin Jamison's Birthday Party!!!

Happy Birthday Jamison!!!! Baby Alex big cousin started his transaction into the so called "terrible twos" but I'm pretty positive he will be far from terrible... Anyways he had the cutest little birthday party today Ninja Turtle themed! 
Really!!! How adorable is the Birthday Boy, I told him to "say cheese" and he gave me the biggest smile!!! ❤️💋
The whole setup was wonderful
 
While all the big kids were out enjoying the activities Baby Alex found his way to some books!!! He loves books.
When we got home Baby Alex was worn out, now he is just sitting here in lala land.

2 comments: