Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Poop Poop in the Potty!!!!




I'm just so excited to announce that last night before bedtime Baby Alex pooped in the potty for the first time.!!!

 AHHHHH I'M HAVING A PROUD MOMMY MOMENT!!
 I just recently introduced him to the potty but i haven't actively started potty training him yet. I just usually sit him on the potty first thing in the morning, before and after nap time and before bedtime so he will become familiar with it, and up until this point all he did was pee but now he pooped!! My main intention is to try the whole 3 day potty training boot camp in the next few weeks. I will definitely keep everyone updated on his progress and i will make post once i start the actual potty training.

Yeaaa!! one step closer to tossing the diapers!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yayyyy great job !! So happy for my baby.. Good job on training mommy :) : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks coyia!!! We working hard to get rid of these diapers soon!!!

      Delete
  2. Aww that is great! It is so hard to get them off the diapers. With my daughter i wanted to pull my hair out! But i see you are doing better than me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll the real test will be him telling me he has to use the potty. Lol I hope I don't have to much trouble with that but knowing my son!! He just so stubborn 😌

      Delete