Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Funday Easter Edition


Today of course was Easter and the family went out to a resort for Easter Hunting.  This resort turned out to be everything we could have hoped for, and Baby Alex really enjoyed himself to the point he didn't want to leave.... I snapped a few photos of our day to share with everyone.


Baby Alex wanted nothing to do with this Easter Bunny!


So many kids were out today. Everyone looked so cute in all there dressy clothes, face paint, and balloons.


They had a small petting zoo. Alex and the goat "Claybell" bonded.


Before we left I had to get Alex a balloon from the balloon artist. She made him a  "Pacifier" I think??

After we left the resort we went out and had lunch at UNOs.

I hope everyone enjoyed there Easter.

-Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment