Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Fun at the Zoo


This past Saturday I took Baby Alex to the Zoo for like the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Yea we love the zoo and Baby Alex gets in Free! Anyways I was watching my daily vlog on YouTube (ItsJudyLife) and she was talking about how every parent should make sure they capture all the priceless moments in your child's life because they grow so fast and it inspired me to go grab my camera and snap pictures.
 



It's such a beautiful experience bonding with your child, even at times when he drives me crazy I still want to give him the world.
Forcing him to show me some love.
OOTD- Shirt: Baby Gap, Pants: Calvin Klein, Shoes: Jordanz, Peat Coat: NEX
  
"Without you tomorrow wouldn't worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering."  I love my little man!





No comments:

Post a Comment