Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Dr. Seuss " 1 Fish 2 Fish Red Fish Blue Fish" Activity!!

Yesterday we were super busy!!! But we still made time to do our little Dr. Seuss activity in honor of his birthday. We decided to do our activity on the book "1 Fish 2 Fish Red Fish Blue Fish" one of Baby Alex Favorite Books. The plan was to just do a simple sensory activity something messy, fun, and edible (since Baby Alex tries to eat everything), the first thing that popped into my mind was Jello.

This morning after breakfast and daddy's doctor appointment I took off Baby Alex clothes sat him in the middle of the floor and watched him dig in!!! He made such a mess, but he had such a good time feeling that jello in between his fingers and trying to grab the little fish.


After he got all dirty and started slipping all over the floor I gave him a bath and put him down for a well needed nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment