Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Fabulous Life of Motherhood

There’s a club, more exclusive than the Polo club, the country club, or any other social/philanthropic women’s club, it’s called the Mommy Club also known as the beautiful/insanity that is Motherhood, were the initiation rite is producing a human being? Seriously, that’s a little steep, but it’s a forever club. Once you join, you’re in for life and believe me it’s more stricter than any other club I belong to, you are continuously scrutinized; what you wear, what they wear, how you speak, where you go, ect. So how do you stay fabulous on the inside and outside? Other Mommies never tell you, not any of it is revealed, not pregnancy, not birth, or motherhood. This is the truth that your Mothers, sisters, and girlfriends never told you! This is the beginning, so if you are ready for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as it happens to me, stay tuned!



xoxo,

Bre


No comments:

Post a Comment