Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My 1st Homemade Green Smoothie

Okay so I have been SUPER excited about getting my new blender just so I could make Baby Alex and I our first homemade green smoothie. I'm what you may call a total JFJ ( Junk Food Junkie), so one of my New Years resolutions was to become more proactive when it comes to my health (which I've totally been slacking on). Earlier today I did my workout DVD, which I haven't done in forever, then I rewarded myself with a yummy, tasty, healthy green smoothie. The night before I went to the store to stock up on all my ingredients...
  • Kale
  • Bananas
  • Lemon 
  • Baby Spinach
  • Strawberries
  • Apples
  • Cantaloupe 
  • Honey dew
  • Pineapples  
The smoothie came out great to be my first time making one, Baby Alex seemed to love it. Honestly I felt so refreshed, hopefully I can keep up the good work... One day down forever to go!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment