Hello I'm Bre

Hello I'm Bre
I'm a first time mother just figuring it out as I go. Trying to always remember to stay Fabulous and not lose myself in MommyWorld.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I have been a busy Mama!!!


Hey everyone, Sorry that i have been M.I.A. for the last few moths but i have had so much going on lately. Firstly i have got Engaged and Married since you last heard from me so i was practically busy trying to put together a small wedding in a months time. Also My Husband and i are mentally getting ready to make a big move out of Virginia to become homeowners soon, so were in the mist of trying to find a house that will work well for our family... Baby Alex is growing!! He will be 19 months now and boy is he busy!! Now he is starting to get to the point were he wants to do his own thing. He's to cool for hand holding, He wants to feed himself and he rather to dress and undress himself... no more help from mommy is wanted =[ Its okay though i knew this would eventually happen so i'm prepared. Here a few photos of what we have been up to...
 






No comments:

Post a Comment